Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Break

Spring Break

This spring break, I had lots of competitions, I watched a lot of movies and had playdates.

First I'll list all of the competitions I had- 
  1. Henry Lee Competition 
  2. Milo
  3. AST/ MPC 
  4. Doubles Henry Lee Competition
And now the movies

  1. Norm of the North
  2. Batman vs. Superman
  3. Soul Surfer
  4. Miracles in Heaven
  5. Against the Giants
  6. Mall Cop 
    TV shows

  1.  My babysitters a vampire
  2. Bunked
  3. Jessie
  4. iCarly
  5. Nicky,Ricky, Dicky and Dawn
Apps on my iPad that I played

  1. My talking Angela
  2. Minecraft
  3. Skins for mcpe girls
  4. Font Candy 
  5. PhotoFX
  6. My Boo
Other things I did on the break is organize my school bag and 5th grade. Celebrate my cousins 4th birthday party.
Also we got a new aqua Nike water bottle.

I went to go see the new Shangrila in BGC.
it was sososososososo big!
We ate at the High street restaurant with my granparents and cousins.  


No comments:

Post a Comment