Monday, March 14, 2016

Thoughts for Personal Inquiry


My thoughts for Personal Inquiry

The topic I researched was exoskeletons, mechanical exoskeletons and endoskeletons. 

My favorite part about my project is making the posters because they were very creative in a way. The most challenging part of this project was finding the sites so I can get information from.

One thing I learned while completing this project was you need more time making the presentation than it is to get info.
Another thing I learned while completing this project is do not rush even if you only have one day left to finish your presentation because you can do a lot more work when you take your time.
  
What questions do you have about my project? I would love to answer them! 

- Carrilyn

1 comment:

  1. I saw your project it was really cool! Keep up with the good work!
    From
    MAJ MAJ

    ReplyDelete