Sunday, January 10, 2016

Book Review of Parvana's Journey by Deborah Ellis

Book Review of Parvana's Journey by Deborah Ellis  

I recommend that all my friends should read Parvana's Journey  by Deborah Ellis. This book is a migration book. I know that this is the genre because they keep on moving countries,places,houses and finally they are in a refugee camp.
The main characters in the book are Parvana,Leila,Asif,Hassan. The book takes place in Afghanistan this current day. The problem the characters face in this book is trying to survive with no home,no family and the Taliban is out to get them. I am not going to tell you how the problem gets solved-you have to find out yourselve by reading the book!
You can find this book in the school library.I can't wait to tell you this book! Does anyone have any questions about the book?
By: Carrilyn 

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you were so creative with your word choice and how you really explained what was going on with a lot of detail maybe next time you might want to simplify some of your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sentences. They are very detailed.

    P.S. You spelled my name wrong in the links! Please fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrilyn,
    I like how explained the basic idea of the book.Next time maybe you should explain a little more that happened in the book like who Parvana is, the beginning and the end of the book, how this is the 2nd book in the series, and the first book.

    ReplyDelete