Sunday, December 6, 2015

My Migration Story

My Migration Story


Have you ever felt that everything you thought that was going to last forever didn’t? Well that’s how I felt in my story.It all began when I was still inside my mom and we (dad,mom and me ) were going to L.A ,California! Over there it is really sunny but cold in the winter,and sometimes it could rain but it rained barely any so we were lucky!
We traveled by an airplane. I think it was Philippine Airlines, and so we are off!

We came from the Philippines because our ancestors,during the war they wanted somewhere to live and then they saw that Philippines was a really good place to live so that's how I am ⅓ filipino.The people that were in the operating area were Ache Betin-my godmother the doctor-obviously my mom-of course my dad-again of course. When my mom and dad saw me they cried with joy! After a few days later my aunt came to pack us up.

She told my dad that we are going to Rowland Heights- an apartment that has a great view of the beach! We stayed there for about 5 months and I was ready to fly of to the Philippines! So then I went to my grandparents’ house . I stayed there for 7 months and then I turned 1! When I moved to PPT I saw my baby brother and sister! We stayed there for 3 years then we moved to our house in Dasmarinas.

Overall this moving I have learned that it could be amazing moving to different places because you could make lots of new friends!From my life before and my life now are really different because I got to see more friends and also a better education.

- Carrilyn




1 comment: