Sunday, January 24, 2016

What I did over my weekend

My Weekend


On Sunday I went to my dad's cousin's son's birthday party.
When we went to the party in a massive Chinese restaurant
the mom of the birthday representative, gave us 4 tickets-
1 for pop the balloon another is for catching fish 1 more is for cash box and the last one is getting little chicks. So of course I went to the chicks and got a teal and pink one my brother got a teal and a yellow one too! My sister got a purple one. The cash box is a game where fake money is inside a inflatable cash box flies around you try to get some money. I got to go to pop the balloon but I didn't get to pop the balloon so there is no point in calling it pop the balloon.
I didn't get the chance to get a fish because there was none left.
Then we went home and finally rested.
That's what I did over the break, what did you do on your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment