Sunday, September 27, 2015

Intro=D

Intro=D

Hi! My name is Carrilyn, I love to play tennis and my school is an international school and I am in 4th grade.P.S. I love pigs!

Well mostly my blog is about me writing narrative & informational stories or reports and my hobbies are playing tennis doing art and so on.



What excites me the most about my blog is pasting [Not necessarily] my hard work online or  on my blog.

What do you think about this write down below or put some ideas down thanks!

-Carrilyn







4 comments:

  1. I liked how you added cute pigs and explained what you liked very clearly and used proper grammar and punctuation.

    By
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Carrilyn,
    You have a nice introduction. I am curious as to why you love pigs so much? Have you ever had one as a pet? I'm not sure I would want one for a pet unless I lived on a farm.
    - Mrs. Cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you still love pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see that you still love pigs :)

    ReplyDelete